Saturday, June 9, 2012

I haven't forgotten!

My new followers! I haven't forgotten you! I have been very busy this week taking a graduate class. I am taking  a three credit hour graduate class that only lasts two weeks so you can imagine how much work there is. As part of that class we have to blog daily about our assignments. I thought you might be interested in what I am doing. Feel free to take a peek at my PAWSitive Project Engagement Blog.

I have found and made some wonderful teaching resources for this class. I am most proud of my Martin Luther King, Jr. resource page.

You can see the description of the class HERE... the class is being taught by our wonderful district technology friends.

 On top of this class THIS week I have been writing math assessments that combine GLE's and CCSS for this last combination year. THIS COMING week I will be attending a Leadership Academy.

I will return soon with more WBT blogs.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Deanna! I wanted to let you know that I am adding your blog to my list of WBT blogs that I have posted on my website! If you would like to check it out my blog address is www.misslwholebrainteaching.blogspot.com

    If any information needs to be changed or if you would like to be removed from the list let me know!

    Best wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Wanted to let you know that I'm giving you The Lovely Blog Award. Would love for you to stop by and check it out!

    mywholebrainteachingblog.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete